Re: YOU ARE ALL DUMB FUCKS

From: Steven P. May (smay@cgl.com)
Date: 03/27/96

Please forgive this post. This users acct. was hacked hence this
post from him. The post in no way represents his views towards
CircleMUD or the people associated with it or this list.

And to the person who did it I have only this to say.....

If you put this much effort into your own mud you might one day
be as good as the rest of em. Take your pranks and jelously
elsewhere, it is no needed in this forum...take it to alt.flame
under your real acct. if you have a problem with something.

Thank you. Once again please ignore this post, we just made the user
aware that this happened and he is not pleased about it.

- Steven
- Twist of Fate MUD
- cgl.com 4000