A Circle Mud

From: corey hoitsma (choitsma@netcom.com)
Date: 03/28/96

	Hello all..
	I know my question is kinda out of place, but I gotta ask it..
	and please don't answer on the list, just mail to me alone..
	saves spamming:)

	My question:
		Does ANYONE know of a site I could run my mud?
		I currently have no place to run it.. except on
		my private account, which I don't mind.. but
		netcom kinda changes addresses each time I log
		in, and has a 15minute job limit.

		I ALMOST found a site earlier.. but the memory that
		I would have used was taken by upgrades..
		Oh well.. but if anyone knows of a site I can run
		my mud on, please tell me! I am willing to pay
		(not to much, but some).. so please mail if you have
		any info!

	THANKS!

PS	Sorry for the spam guys, but I'm kinda desperate, I REALLY need
	a site. I don't care if it's a P90 or a 386, I just need one that works:)

	Thanks again.

--
Corey Hoitsma                   AKA -= Myrddin =-
             choitsma@netcom.com