realloc, advice

From: Jurko Gospodnetic (Jurko.Gospodnetic@public.srce.hr)
Date: 03/29/96

I just added a rip spell into my mud (creates a new room in the world, and some
other kewl things) and got in trouble when scanning through the code to see
exactly how reallocation is done in other places (modify.c, db.c ...), and
I found that the style is not the same in all the places.

In utils.h there is a macro #defined called RECREATE which should be used
whereever realloc is used now - for the sake of sanity and possible easier
changing of the way reallocing is done.

Just hope this helps someone, and that it'll be set up properly in original
circle-mud,
	Jurko (jgospod@public.srce.hr)