sorry forgot to ask this in the last message.

From: Burkhard Knopf (Burkhard.Knopf@informatik.tu-clausthal.de)
Date: 03/30/96

 Ben> Is there anyway to look and see if the player is in the same
 Ben> room as a guild master? and of what class that guildmaster is
 Ben> of?
I put a struct guild_master[][2] similar to the guild_info[][3] in
file class.c (as part of my multiclass modification).
Remember guild_info is for the guild guards and keeps the class, the
room number and the entry direction.

--
Burkhard Knopf                           and when they say 'take of his body'
   e-mail:                               I think I'll take from mine instead