autoequ

From: Blake Weaver (weaver@charlie.ece.sc.edu)
Date: 03/30/96

I just patched the autoequ.patch on my mud.  I have an old mud to which I did
the same thing.  On the old mud (both are same bpl9) the patch worked..compiled
fine...while on the new mud I am getting problems in objsave.c

gcc -c -g -O -Wall  objsave.c
objsave.c: In function `Obj_from_store_to':
objsave.c:50: structure has no member named `locate'
objsave.c: In function `Obj_to_store_from':
objsave.c:84: structure has no member named `locate'
objsave.c: In function `Crash_listrent':
objsave.c:277: structure has no member named `locate'
objsave.c:277: warning: int format, different type arg (arg 6)
make[1]: *** [objsave.o] Error 1
make: *** [default] Error 1

I looked at the objsave.c file for the new and old muds and from what I can
see they are exact replicas...thus I can't figure it out.

Anyone got a clue?

B. Weaver