Re: "Assemble"ing objects

From: Gore (tgd@iglou.com)
Date: 03/31/96

Graham,

Zombiemud has assemble implemented.  It works as ppl here have described,
ie:

assemble <obj#1><obj#2><obj#N><obj_to_be_made>

and yes we could imp disassemble if we liked.  The assemble code is in a
seperate text file with each part listed.  So we could just read from the
file for each part....

I don't know if this helps ....if you have any questions, just email back
or telnet zombie.iglou.com 2150 and i'll show ya how it works.

Sincerely,

Tom Dailey
Gore - IMP
Zombiemud

P.S.  The assemble code was written by Memnoch, a coder who used to be
with the ensi-mud ppl.