Re: Infinite saves

From: Sammy (samedi@clark.net)
Date: 04/07/96

On Sat, 6 Apr 1996, King of the Pridelands wrote:

> On Sat, 6 Apr 1996, Sammy wrote:
> > Is it the highest numbered zone on your mud?  If it is, you may be able to
> > get around it by creating a zone #326 as a dummy zone.
>
> 	The highest is 326.  The one that "SPAMs" the harddrive
> is the object file for zone 76.  We've had that zone for awhile
> and it hasn't given us trouble until just now =P

Ah ok I think I may know what the problem is.  It seems some objects with
extra descriptions will write an infinitely long file when saved.  Rooms
may have the same problem.  If you could send me a copy of your 76.wld
file it may help me to track the problem down (unless the bug only occurs
after the extra description is added online).

Sam