Re: SAve Alias

From: Thunder (mudad@coresco.com)
Date: 04/16/96

At 09:20 AM 4/15/96 -0400, you wrote:
>On Mon, 15 Apr 1996, Pedro Saputo wrote:
>
>>  would like my alias get saved when the players get out of the mud what
sould I do

>> SAme with the poofin and poofout of thge gods
>>

>	I'd like to know this, too...  I was just about to start
>coding this, and it would be a great help if I could see the code
>from someone whos imped this :)

You've already gotten answers on the alias part.
What I did for poofin and poofout and autoequip on startup and all those things
Was create an alias name (startup) that could call other aliases and was
automatically
called on startup of a character - This way a player could control what
happens when
they login. oh, and I put a flag in so startup can't be called except on
startup - stoped
someone from creating an endless loop by including startup in there startup
alias

Well that probably confused more than it helped :)

Thunder

Castle Perilous - cp.coresco.com 1440 - http://www.coresco.com/cp/