Re: coding.doc

From: Chris A. Epler (cepler@ucsee.EECS.Berkeley.EDU)
Date: 04/17/96

On Thu, 18 Apr 1996, Robert Bessell wrote:

> Does anybody have the complete coding.doc file?

Please read the OTHER documentation included with CircleMUD, ie:
README-NOW in the doc directory:

3/9/95 JE

These files contain some of the PRELIMINARY DOCUMENTATION for CircleMUD
3.0.
They are not yet complete!!  Do not write mail saying that your coding.doc
has been mysteriously truncated (believe me when I tell you I've gotten 50
such letters already) -- it just hasn't all been written yet.

running.doc and building.doc are both complete, however, so feel free to
send me any critiques you may have of it.

  Chris A. Epler <cepler@ucsee.eecs.berkeley.edu>
  PGP key fingerprint: 97 06 C2 CF 7A D5 55 17  E4 A6 C3 4F 40 E4 29 87
  Finger this account for latest public key