Re: Mob question

From: Graham Gilmore (gilmore@gmgate.vircom.com)
Date: 04/26/96

On Fri, 26 Apr 1996, Skylar wrote:

> First off, have you made it so mobs have a place to store skills?

[snip]

> In the E mobs, just add Skill: <skillnumber> <howmuch> and they
> have skills...
>
> example:
>
> Skill: 134 50

	I did something very similar to this, but I added 3 slots to
npc_specials for skills.  I figured most mobs could be nicely improved
having a couple skills, but by far most would not have more than that.
Then I changed the GET_SKILL() macro so that it would look in the
appropriate place for skills, depending on whether ch was a player or a mob.

	Graham Gilmore