Problems on UnixWare

From: Con (raro94ab@hp4.econ.cbs.dk)
Date: 04/28/96

Hi.
I thought I'd pester your lifes with a little question about what this
errormessage might mean..
I just got access to test my mud at a new site, for a possible move. The
site is equipped with UnixWare 2.01.

I got the exact same errormessage on my modified 3.0bpl8 source, as I get
on a TOTAL CLEAN cbpl11 (I ran the config stuff and such).
Here is what I get from gcc during make:

[SNIP ON]
        make ../bin/circle
        gcc -c -g -O -Wall -fno-strict-prototypes  comm.c
In file included from /usr/include/sys/byteorder.h:74,
                 from /usr/include/netinet/in.h:88,
                 from comm.c:23:
/usr/include/sys/byteorder_f.h:89: parse error before `unsigned'
comm.c: In function `init_socket':
comm.c:339: warning: implicit declaration of function `__htons'
comm.c:340: warning: implicit declaration of function `__htonl'
comm.c: In function `new_descriptor':
comm.c:1012: warning: implicit declaration of function `__ntohl'
*** Error code 1 (bu21)
UX:make: ERROR: fatal error.
*** Error code 1 (bu21)
UX:make: ERROR: fatal error.
[SNIP OFF]

Anyone able to tell me if this is something I can do anythign about, or
if it's simply the headerfile thats F** corrupt somehow ?
In case it's the headerfile thats messed up, is it something thats
possible to correct ?

Regards,
Con

d.
*                            *    Visit my homepage:                      *
*   Rasmus Rønlev DOEK'94    *    http://www.econ.cbs.dk/people/raro94ab  *
*   Student instructor       *    Visit my Multi User Dungeon (MUD):      *
*   Mailto: rr@cbs.dk        *    ns3.ptd.net 5000 or 198.80.46.3 5000    *
*      Student, B.Sc in Computer Science and Business Administration      *