Re: Possible <where> bug

From: JVanderwood (infoteq@dragon.azstarnet.com)
Date: 04/30/96

it will crash the mud, we tested it out:)

what's happening is the buf is get overloaded. it becomes larger
than max string length and kaboom. using page string won't always
help. we overloaded it by putting 60 bags inside each other one by one.
ie #60 put bag 2.bag and then a where bag.

we're working on a fix for it for our setup, we'll post it when we're
done.

Jay

 Dragons' Star : dragon.azstarnet.com 4242 : 169.197.1.120 4242
 			   -----
	     "May the Dragons guide your path."