Re: OLC -> specprocs?

From: Harvey Gilpin (rv@twylite.demon.co.uk)
Date: 05/04/96

Con <raro94ab@hp4.econ.cbs.dk> wrote:

[Oasis + new spec procs]
>Well, how about adding 'hidden support' for it :)

Nah, I'm not adding any new features to it.
Since I've just resigned my job and plan to get a new one as a games
programmer I need to get back to programming DOS demos'n'stuff.

Besides, too much of the Circle base code would need modifying
which would make Oasis less portable.

>Do you expect to send out an update of the OLC including some of the=20
>fixes I posted to you,

Yep, the bugs you and everybody else have reported are all fixed.
The bugfix release will be out "Real soon now" :)

Rv.