Re: Dikued

From: Michael Buselli (mhbusell@midway.uchicago.edu)
Date: 05/05/96

On Sun, 5 May 1996 dstyers@liquor.cabi.net wrote:

> I'm using dikued and I'd like to know if anyone has DEF files for
> straigh-out-of-the-box 3.0p11... all the ones I've downloaded seem to have been
> for custom modified muds...

     I have made some for 3.0p4, but I don't think there are many changes
in the file formats up to 3.0p11.  It was also necessary to make some
coding changes to the dikued source because doors weren't handled
correctly.  I can send something to you if you'd like.

--
Michael Buselli
m-buselli@uchicago.edu