Ack, Shops!

SPECTREGAMIN@ids.net
Date: 05/08/96

i added a city called Blackwood. The city works great with a few quirks, the inn rents, the poffice mails, blah blah...The mobs load in fine, but when you try to list, buy, sell etc at shops it says you cant do that here! ack.

I looked at all of the shopkeepers and they all hold their wares but they wont give em up to the consumer. :)

The next thing for me to do is to go thru all of the shp files and see if they are set corretly but I believe they are, all mobs set in correct rooms etc.
Is this a common problem when adding a city?

Greg Breault
conan.ids.net 5000