MOBProgram help

From: David Wruck (dwruck@DarkSun.madnet.com)
Date: 05/09/96

	I seem to be having a difficult time trouble shooting an error in
the MOBProgram system for a Circle bpl 8 install.

	I seem to be getting the following syslog error everytime I
create a script for MOBProgram. So to make sure I was doing everything
right, I added the sample script found at the end of the mobprog.doc file
that comes with the distribution.
	I set up the following MOB:

cleric~
a Cleric~
A cleric is here waiting patiently for your request.
~
The cleric seems to have the patience of the ages as she waits for you
to decide what you want from her.
~
133376 1610612772 700 S
60 17 30 30d8+7 1d4+0
2500 30000
8 8 2
>in_file_prog sample.prg~

	The error reads like this:

SYSERR: fread_string: format error at or near Error in file act_prog

	The question at hand is (since I am not the coding IMP) is this a
source code problem, or is there something I am doing wrong, or not doing
that would cause this error? The error itself seems a bit too open to
interpretation to me.
	Thanks for the time to reply.
				David