NEWBIE: Making armor cover more than one location. (fwd)

From: Billy H. Chan (bhchan@po.EECS.Berkeley.EDU)
Date: 05/09/96

From: Fionn Colvin <fcolvin@metz.une.edu.au>
       How would I go about making some armor types cover more than 1
       location? eg, a shirt which covers WEAR_BODY and WEAR_ARMS?

This is probably a lot more trouble than it's worth also, simply because
of how items are worn.  When you put on an item, it gets placed in an
array slot.  Unless you figure out someway for an item to point to all
it's slots at removal, this could get ugly.
(on second thought, since each item would state where it could be worn,
 you could use that... but what about items that can be worn in multiple
 places... if you mud has those, then we're back to square one)
Don't have the code in front of me, sorry.
-- Billy  H. Chan     bhchan@po.eecs.berkeley.edu  bhchan@csua.berkeley.edu
   CogSci/CompSci     http://www.csua.berkeley.edu/~bhchan     ResumeInside