Re: Corpse looting

From: Sammy (samedi@clark.net)
Date: 05/09/96

On Thu, 9 May 1996, Galron wrote:

> I was testing a pk room flag and noticed, anyone can loot anyone
> else's corpse. What I need is something that will pervent people from
> looting other players corpses. Any thoughts?

Dangit I just wrote about this not 10 minutes ago, but it was private
email :P

In the make_corpse function, add an idnum tag to corpses made from PC's
(you'll have to declare the tag in the object structures).  Then in
act.item.c find the "get" functions and when someone attempts to get an
object or get from an object, add a check to see if the item is a corpse
and has an id tag.  If it does, and the tag doesn't match the player's
id, send a warning message and disallow the get.

Sam