COMMENT: Like I care

From: Raistlin (raistlin@inil.com)
Date: 05/10/96

Hello,
	Look at this ruffle the feathers of the big boys and they all
take sides.  Don't like to be beat down huh?  Started sending the
anonymous Email as I suggested, now your thinking.  Still waiting for
those virii you promised tho.

Now maybe I'll put in a real suggestion for your list.  Good list helps
allot of people, but some of us out there(we know who we are) need to
get our heads out of our asses.  If you actualy take this list to a
level where it helps people it will be useful.  Right now its fallen to
the level of most news groups.  Maybe we should go back to the first
post, make it a news group.  It's funny, rattle the cage to defend some
people that were affraid to defend them selves and everyone jumps on
you.  Following the leader?  Perfect example of a dictatorship...  Don't
think fake threats will keep me from voiceing my opinion where it needs
to be heard, I'll be around.
--
          .                                                      .
        .n                   .                 .                  n.

dX.    9Xb      .dXb    __                         __    dXb.     dXP
  .Xb
9XXb._       _.dXXXXb dXXXXbo.                 .odXXXXb dXXXXb._
_.dXXP
 9XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXVXXXXXXXXOo.
.oOXXXXXXXXVXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXP
  `9XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX'~   ~`OOO8b   d8OOO'~
~`XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXP'
    `9XXXXXXXXXXXP' `9XX'   DIE    `98v8P'  HUMAN   `XXP'
`9XXXXXXXXXXXP'
        ~~~~~~~       9X.          .db|db.          .XP       ~~~~~~~
                        )b.  .dbo.dP'`v'`9b.odb.  .dX(
                      ,dXXXXXXXXXXXb     dXXXXXXXXXXXb.
                     dXXXXXXXXXXXP'   .   `9XXXXXXXXXXXb
                    dXXXXXXXXXXXXb   d|b   dXXXXXXXXXXXXb
                    9XXb'   `XXXXXb.dX|Xb.dXXXXX'   `dXXP
                     `'      9XXXXXX(   )XXXXXXP      `'
                              XXXX X.`v'.X XXXX
                              XP^X'`b   d'`X^XX
                              X. 9  `   '  P )X
                               `   Raistlin   '
			       raistlin@inil.com
		 http://www.inil.com/users/raisltin/index.htm
		   The Twilight Zone MUD - 206.31.32.8:4000