Non-cardinal directions.

From: David E. Case (dcase@adams.berk.net)
Date: 05/11/96

Hi. One last little thing with northeast, etc. I've changed many many things
and they seem to work great. The ex command shows them fine, "l southeast"
does what it's supposed to. But when I try to move in any of the new
directions it brings me to vnum #0. Any idea why?

And this is a little morre complicated. How do I tell it that ne is
northeast, without going through and adding more keywords and such? Is there
an easy way to change the abbreviation method? Thanks.
--
dcase@bcn.net - http://www.bcn.net/~dcase - Greenfield, MA
"Jesus, save me from your followers..."