Re: I SORTA DON'T GIVE A SHIT

From: Stephen (root@heller.tcimet.net)
Date: 05/11/96

On Fri, 10 May 1996 kiesling@students.uiuc.edu wrote:

> Date: Fri, 10 May 1996 18:48:18 -1000
> From: kiesling@students.uiuc.edu
> To: circle@pvv.unit.no
> Subject: I SORTA DON'T GIVE A SHIT
-- MAJOR SPAM snip --

Look, there are those of us out here who do use the list for valid purposes
anytime we may have some sembelance of a real question... We do not, however
need to have our mailboxes filled up with utter nonsense from people who's
neuro-cortex functions have gotten lodged within their sub-cortex!  If you
feel the unswerving desire to be an ass, then go do it somewhere else.  This
is a circle mailing list, not some ass-wannabe mailing list... Stop Wasting
our time..  Sorry if this seems rude, but I am highly annoyed at seeing all
this continously going on from day to day.

Stephen
   aka
      Terrock - The Wanderer