NEWBIE and not so NEWBIE

From: corey hoitsma (choitsma@netcom.com)
Date: 05/12/96

Hi all:)
I have a few questions here...

First off, I'm trying to add color to the say and gt stuff..
But when someone says something, it doesn't test the target
ppl/persons color level, but the person who is saying/gt'ing it.
What would I use instead of ch? vict?

Secondly, how do you deal with remorts?
I know that muds have it so that when you remort, you can pick
a special class for remorts only.. how do you gauge that?

Thirdly, with spells, I noticed that when you cast an area spell, or do
an area skill, it doesn't touch the characters, only the mobs, how would
I test to see if the person was in the group with that other person?
(Oh boy! I think I just found out!) Anyways, where would I change this?
(Once I figure out how to test it).

Thanks!

Corey Hoitsma                   AKA -= Myrddin =-
             choitsma@netcom.com
Tazmania			tazmania.ah.net 7000