Re: FLAME: Ignore (ance)

From: John C. A. Bambenek, Esq. (bambenek@alecto.physics.uiuc.edu)
Date: 05/13/96

Alright listen, I am sick of this list and all (most) of you egocentric
bastards on this list.  For your information I happen to be a very
talented coder, for those that said I should buy a book on C (please note
I never posted any coding questions.)  I am just disappointed to see that
there are such hig and mighty people who think that they should not have
to waste there precious time helping others, but they waste their time in
flaming others who have simple questions.  This frankly makes me sick.

|from: John C. A. Bambenek  &         |BattleTech 3056 MUSE              |
|      Christina M. Drummond          |btech.netaxs.com 3056             |
|bambenek@alecto.physics.uiuc.edu     |Johnny Cash, Head of Economy,     |
|http://www.physics.uiuc.edu/~bambenek|Free Worlds League                |
Nietzsche : "God is Dead."	       God : "Nietzsche is Dead."