Re: NEWBIE: autorun question.

From: Tim Yohn (yohnt@southwind.net)
Date: 05/18/96

On Sat, 18 May 1996, Tim Yohn wrote:

> On Sat, 18 May 1996, Michael Buselli wrote:
>
> [snip]
> >      So (if the shell hasn't changed and is still csh) you either have
> > to install csh on your system or rewrite autorun to operate with sh.
> > Read the man pages for sh if you have not done any programming with that
> > shell before.  I didn't know sh programming when I converted it and I
> > found it quite easy.
> [snip]
>
> 	As of patchlevel 10 the autorun I got was made to use /bin/sh
> (which is actually just a link to /bin/bash).

	I meant to add more information about this but fat-fingered the
send key...

	I would suggest looking to make sure that it is:

	PORT=4000
	FLAGS='-q'  (or whatever you need)

	Note the equal signs and not ':'...

	Oh, well... Hope that helps...
--
Glutious Numbious Maximus - Numbuttitis:
  The failure to feel you butt after staring at a terminal all day long...