Sigh

From: Che Lucero (alanche@main.phys.uconn.edu)
Date: 05/20/96

I guesss my other letter didn't gcome here for some reason, 20 seconds after i mailed the first letter i figured out that it was tarred and gziped, what through me off was that every other time there was a file that was
tared and gziped it had .tar.gz   thats all... i got it running and everything now, and Oasis rulez, its much
better then the stupid off line one i had... I have a question tho, how would you set it so tat say, mob number
2 loads in room 8000 automagically? do you have to do it manually or can u use Oasis?