auto-equip

From: Mudder (glennmc@ccsi.com)
Date: 05/21/96

Hello all,

 I installed the auto-eq code a couple of days ago and it seems to work just fine. I only have one minor
problem and would like to see if anyone can tell me how to fix it :)

 First off I went thru all the code added 3 times to be sure nothing was left out. I can rent my test char
fully equipped and when I bring him back into the game he is wearing all his eq where it's suposed to be.

The problem is this: depending on the number of items equipped, when he enters the game I get a spam of sys
errors, the mud seems to act ok, it dosen't crash or lock up, its just a lot of syslog spam. The error line
looks like this, (SYS ERROR: ch->in-room = NOWHERE when equipping character.) I get 3 of these errors for EVERY
piece of eq he is wearing. I don't get any errors when the eq is just in the inventory. This is on
Circle3.0bp11. the code hasen't been modified other than adding the auto-eq code and save alias code.

Any help with this will be greatly appreciated  :)

Glenn