Up-to-date add-ons

From: Eduardo Gutierrez de Oliveira (eduo@sparc.ciateq.conacyt.mx)
Date: 05/24/96

Hello guys

Ok, I know this one sounds more like lazyness for testing, but wouldn't
it be good if someone came with a list of what of the software in Cambot
is pl11 savvy? Something like a list of all the add-ons already in
ftp.circlemud.org and what is its compatibility status.

That way people who just download and start poking with circle know right
away what code they can use and what is prone to cause problems...

I know because I downloaded most of the add-ons and tried installing and
most of them were for older versions.

This came to my mind because there was just released a patch for mobprog
and PL11...

Just my two cents

Mythago
MythagoMUD
148.207.20.1 4000

Eduardo Gutierrez de Oliveira                  eduo@sparc.ciateq.conacyt.mx
Administrador de Internet                            Internet Administrator
Proveedor de Servicio Internet                    Internet Service Provider
                                CIATEQ, A.C.
 Centro de Investigacion y Asistencia Tecnica del Estado de Queretaro, A.C.
                     http://sparc.ciateq.conacyt.mx/