Re: purpge players

From: Imps of MB2 (circle@missconet.com)
Date: 05/26/96

On Sun, 26 May 1996 linebacker@microlink.net wrote:

> I have a question and I hope it is not a stupid one. =)
>
> I am getting ready to up my mortal levels to 100. Once i do this my imp
> char will no longer be an imp char right?
> If I purge players, will the next charcter once again becom,e an imp level?
> Or is there a way to edit the pfile or something to change my char's
> level after the change?

The first person to log on AFTER the pfile wipe (after you installed the
lvels) will be imp. You need a pfile wipe, or so i do not know an other
way :P But I could be wrong :P  BUt after coding them, log on, type
levels, if the right amount is there, wipe the pfile and the log on
first..you will be Imp.

-Wyvern

|     Nexus, Paradox, Kurupt, Wyvern       |
|       Imps of Malacious Bliss 2          |
|    TELNET: linus.missconet.com 4000      |
|     WWW: www.missconet.com/~circle       |