Compiling while mud is up.

From: Linebacker (linebacker@microlink.net)
Date: 05/28/96

Is it possible in circle3 to configure it so that you can compile certain files
while the mud is running (i mean, if I alter a file that is only going to
cause one file to be compiled instead of all)?

ex: I make a minor change to fight.c and want to recompile while the mud is up?

I know this is possible on other codes, but I am new to circle and was
wondering how big of an undertaking this is.

The error i get when compiling while running, is text file is busy, so it
sounds possible. =)

Thanks for any help!

Chuck