Re: Strange bug with trans command

From: The Green Dragon (crimson@escape.com)
Date: 05/30/96

	yeah i hav had this problem too but i think you will find that it
only happens w/ players not mobs ... well at least for me that is the
case .. i have looked at it a few times in between projects but i don't
see anything that could be causeing it .. <boggle> ... but if i am
correct i think it went away after i upgraded to p11 ..