Re: new eq positions

From: ShadowLord (dkoepke@california.com)
Date: 06/01/96

On Sat, 1 Jun 1996 linebacker@microlink.net wrote:

> The files I have modified are:
> structs.h
> act.item.c
> constants.c
>
> Have I missed something, (well obviously I have) but what?

	You didn't miss any files, but you screwed up in act.item.c.
There is the wear messages and in that there is the: "YOU SHOULD NEVER SEE
THIS MESSAGE!" error for things that you can wear more than once.
Somewhere below that is an 'if' statement which checks things like
WEAR_FINGER, if something is already worn there, add one to the wear
position.  Whatever it is.  Check out how WEAR_FINGER is done throughout
the act.item.c code.