Dumb Ass Question

From: J. L. Young (youngjy@knot.queensu.ca)
Date: 06/03/96

>From the Ultimate Newbie!!

Well for those who noticed my question before about running CircleMUD on an
amiga via a DLGpro BBS you'll be happy to know it works fine......except for
a few things we've still got to work out.

But our problem at the moment is how to do things.....like how to setup up a
Quest!

Is it as simple as saying.....today's Quest is to rob the treasury in the
castle!

I've read most of the running/maintaining docs......can't remember off hand
if there's a doc specific to actually dealing with game
playing.....especially for immortals.

thanks....