NEWBIE: Mayor special

From: Eduardo Gutierrez de Oliveira (eduo@sparc.ciateq.conacyt.mx)
Date: 06/07/96

Ok, this (I think) is not mentioned in the docs anywhere.

The mayor has a special procedure assigned to it, that makes it wander on
the town and say dumb things...

The thing is that he never wakes up, he is always asleep in his chair,
but if I wake him up he'll make his round as normal and fo back to his
chair and sleep again... and never wake up again unless I force him to do.

Besides the obviuous opinions about the efficiency of our mayor... How
can I make him to do his thing by himself. I tried changing some
boooleans in his spec_proc, but the mud would core dump as soon as he
made his first move...

Also, how is the movement of the mayor defined? I saw a sequence of
characters but my head started aching, maybe it is ways too simple but I
need someone to explain it to me.

BTW, flame me if you will, but I warned about it being a NEWBIE thing..:)
if you do, please do it to my account, if you answer me do it to the
list..:) there may be other newbies wondering the same thing and you are
saving yourself repeated postings..:)

Greets

Mythago

Eduardo Gutierrez de Oliveira                  eduo@sparc.ciateq.conacyt.mx
Administrador de Internet                            Internet Administrator
Proveedor de Servicio Internet                    Internet Service Provider
                                CIATEQ, A.C.
 Centro de Investigacion y Asistencia Tecnica del Estado de Queretaro, A.C.
                     http://sparc.ciateq.conacyt.mx/