Re: Testing new code

From: Brian Pape (bpape@ezl.com)
Date: 06/11/96

> > Is my best option just to install linux on my system and forget the internet?
> > If you do this, where do I start getting linux (i'm an experienced dos user,
> > and i think linux will suit my needs more now)

unless you're planning on putting 20 modems on your machine and making
people dial up your muds (which nobody would bother with), this sounds
pretty useless to me.  Having a multiuser operating system doesn't
magically allow people to connect to you, unless you have internet access
or it's on a lan, etc  :-)

Taran.
Reign of Towers