Can't figure out this error for Windows 95?

From: Eric Bonney (ebonney@fuse.net)
Date: 06/11/96

   I have been attempting to get Circle 3.0 to compile under Windows 95.
For the past week or so I have tried to figure out what the following error
number from Winsock is:

                       Error opening Network Connection:  Winsock err #10047.

        I just started last week working on this, I am working on my stand
alone PC that is a 486dx 66mhz, 8 RAM.

        If anyone could help it would be appreciated.

Tks,
-Eric Bonney
ebonney@fuse.net
Prejudism is a learned trait, so what are YOU teaching your children?