Any maps out there?

From: James Smith, Director (discover@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca)
Date: 06/13/96

Hi ya'll.  I'm new to the list and am in the process of setting up v3.0 for
a summer camp program across Canada.  I figure we should addict the kids to
MUDs while they're still young and impressionable, eh?

Anyways, I'd love to get a hold of an ASCII (or other format) map of the
CircleMUD world.  It'll make teaching the kids easier, and will make the
modifications I need to make much easier...

any help out there?  I've checked a whole load of FAQs and homepages and
haven't turned up anything; and the cartographer utility is only good for
buiding areas from the ground up, right?

thanks for your help!

James Smith
Discover E Science Camp
Rm 5-1 Mech Eng.