Level Restict & Multi Attacks

linebacker@microlink.net
Date: 06/13/96

I am having a few prob with a couple of things.
First, can anyone up some simple directs on how to
add a level restirction flag to objects? I have given
up, I can't really up any code, for I have tried many different
things, What I mainly need to know is basically what files
are involved and a some general directions on how to add a flag.
(ie so I can set a sword for level 50 or higher only)

Second, I am having problems getting multi-attacks to work. (ie
second, third, foruth attacks) well, I am just trying to get second
attack working first. Can anyone up some sample code or directions?

Any help is much appreciated.!
Thanks
chuck