Thanks to everyone

From: Jeeves (philipe@[198.49.101.10)
Date: 06/16/96

I would like to thank everyone who responded to my recent post
regarding strange error messages while trying to run Linux. The many
Linux users who read this list were all quite eager to impart their
knowledge of the intricasies of Linux installation to the world at
large. As a result, I find myself far more enlightened and less
likely to make the same mistake twice, unlike those who consistently
post about multiclass and Windoze problems, who seem never to learn
ever. It is a good thing that this list exists, or else real people
who might need real help might not be able to obtain assistance from
the not-necessarily-more-experienced-but-definitely-know-something
group.

With all sincerity,
Jeeves, A Butler for Hire **AND**
Creator/IMP/Builder of CalaisMUD (under development)

P.S. To the dense: All of the above, with the exception of the
author's name and self-proclaimed title(s), is sarcastic. Please
direct all flames to <philipe@basix.com>. Do not even consider
sending them to <circle@pvv.unit.no>.