Bug in do_wake

trice@dstar.california.com
Date: 06/17/96

Perhaps I'm wrong about this, but there appears to be a bug in do_wake.
Not certain if it has been reported or if it even exists, but...  In my
pl11, while going through the do_sleep, etc. installing furniture and
mounts, I took a glimpse at do_wake.  The last few lines of it are for
waking yourself up.  It does something like (from memory):

  if (AFF_FLAGGED(ch, AFF_SLEEP))
    send_to_char("You can't wake up.\r\n", ch);
  else if (GET_POS(ch) > POS_SLEEPING)
    send_to_char("You're already awake...\r\n", ch);
  else {
    /* codwe to wake up */
  }

The problem is that it doesn't check if your position is below
POS_SLEEPING, so, theoritically a person in the mortally wounded position
could wake himself and flee...

I don't recall changing this function and I just noticed this oversight
so I assume it's from stock (I haven't any other coders) so I've yet to
test it.  But it seems like a bug from the first glance.  What'dya think?