RE: Windows 95

From: David A. Carver (DCARVER@cougar.colstate.cc.oh.us)
Date: 06/17/96

->Now all we need is for someone to port CircleMUD to Visual Age C++...
->HINT HINT!  Of course, I need a copy first.  Well, whatever.  It
->shouldn't be too terribly tough to do, with most of the OS/2-specific
->code already in place for gcc.  If anyone wants to, er, loan me a copy of
->VACC, I'll do it. ;p

Actually, there is a person that has done an OS/2 port using VAC++.  I
don't happen to have his name handy, but I know it has been done.  Maybe
he'll speak up if he is reading the maillist.

Dave CarverFerengi Rules of Acquisition:
76. Every once in a while declare peace.
    It confuses the hell out of your enemies.
           -- Quark, The Homecoming

| David Carver, Programmer Analyst        "Spooooooooonnnnnn!!!"   |
| Columbus State Community College               -- The Tick       |
| Email: dcarver@cougar.colstate.cc.oh.us                          |