Question about the Strength Spell

From: Dann Fuller (dannimal@umich.edu)
Date: 06/19/96

As near as I can tell, when you cast STR, nowhere does it check to make
sure you don't go over the limit of 18/100.  This is bad, because if
you're at 18/100 when you cast it, bad thigns happen to your stats.

After looking at the code, I can think of a couple of places to put the
check in, but before I do, I was wondering if others had noticed this,
and how they went about fixing it if they have.  TIA

  Dann

Dann Fuller 						   dannimal@umich.edu
ITD Contract Services System Administrator	      www.umich.edu/~dannimal
Kinesiology Administration  			      764-4015
School of Public Policy				      764-8004
"He fell out of the Stupid tree and hit every branch on the way down."