Re: OFF TOPIC: nonsence (was: [ADV.] Malacious Bliss 2)

From: Jeremy Jubenville (jeremy@iglou.com)
Date: 06/20/96

I would have to agree.  Save the advertising for the newgroups.  Unix and
newbie coding problems i can handle.  Advertising to other implementors
who are working on their own projects is quite another.  THere's enough
spam without all the "200 levels, 9 classes!" bullshit.

Just my opinion,

Jeremy J. Jubenville (Antioch@Dark Chronicles [dc.iglou.com 4000])