SEMI-RELATED-TO-CIRCLE-MAY-BE-OFF-TOPIC ;-)

From: Sean P. Mountcastle (mountcas@scratchy.ee.cua.edu)
Date: 06/21/96

	Well, maybe I went too far with that subject, but what I need to
know are the telnet/iac sequences/strings to send to the player to change
their connection from line mode to character mode, and back again.  I'd
like to make changes to the editor so that it will be a bit more user
friendly (and to save all that retyping with OLC).  I was unable to find
the codes in telnet.h

	If you could point me in the general direction, post the exact
sequences, or even post a small function to take care of this I would
greatly appreciate it.  Oh and one more thing:  If I change the player to
char mode and they try and type sleep will the command interpreter still
work and interpret that as south;look;east;east;pout ?

	Many thanks in advance,

	- Sean

Sean Mountcastle
"... all the modern inconveniences ..."