Re: My Last Off Topic Message

From: Brian Burrell (irbsh@montana.com)
Date: 06/21/96

when sending msg's over a mailing list... why don't people just ignore the
things they have trouble with handling?

that short paragraph you were reveiwing was in good in several respects..
no punctuation make it much easier and faster to write...  if you can't
understand what is being said when poeple do this ....   IGRNORE IT..  can
you understand that?

On Thu, 20 Jun 1996, Jeeves wrote:

> When sending electronic mail, why don't people check their messages
> for spelling and grammar? The worst language-mashing I have ever seen
> occurs in internet mail messages. I find it difficult to believe that
> EVERYONE is in a big rush all the time, which is the only excuse
> even remotely acceptable for posts like this:
>
> >how do i fix it so you will see stats on the one you'r fighting eg. if
> >im fighting let's say fido :-) i want to show the current position
> >it's in like excellent when i slash it down to big nasty eg. it shows

> > How would I got about adding a guildmaster for a new class?
> > I put in a druid class, and made a room, and made a mob..to be the
> > gui;ldmaster

but can you understand what he is trying to say????   YES!   So why do you
care if one punctuates differently then you?  just pass them off as a
second grader if you have to..... but don't spam me with this whining
crap..