CODE: error mob files (fwd)

From: Billy H. Chan (bhchan@po.EECS.Berkeley.EDU)
Date: 06/22/96

From: Adam Furman <afurman@sunfire.j51.com>

  I tried to install mobprog11.patch and got a lot of errors.  I got rid of
  those errors.  But I'm getting this at the end.  Please let me know what
  this means.

  gcc -o ../bin/circle  comm.o act.comm.o act.informative.o act.movement.o
  act.item.o  act.offensive.o act.other.o act.social.o act.wizard.o ban.o
  boards.o  castle.o class.o config.o constants.o db.o fight.o graph.o
  handler.o  house.o interpreter.o limits.o magic.o mail.o mobact.o
  modify.o  objsave.o olc.o shop.o spec_assign.o spec_procs.o
  spell_parser.o  spells.o utils.o weather.o redit.o oedit.o zedit.o
  medit.o sedit.o -lcrypt -lmalloc
  comm.c:1748: Undefined symbol `_mprog_act_trigger' referenced from text
  segment

This one definitely belongs in the FAQ as the following:
Q: While compiling the mud, I get errors like these:
     foo.c:1231: Undefined symbol '_whereamI' referenced from text segment

A: You forgot to include a source file into the make.  Go edit your Makefile
   and make sure all the necessary *.c files are in there.  If in a BSD-style
   UNIX environment, type:
	ls *.c

Now, specific to Adam's question:
A:	I think you forgot mobcmd.c and mobprog.c