Class Menu

From: Brian Williams - Nashak (bmw@efn.org)
Date: 06/24/96

I was wondering.. I tried to make a option in the class menu z) Return to
race menu.. I can make the option easy, but I can't figure out where to
put the case 'z':
        SEND_TO_Q(race_menu, d);
        SEND_TO_Q("\r\nRace: ", d);
        STATE(d) = CON_QRACE;
part in interpreter.c.. so that if you enter z, it puts you back at race
menu.. I tried putting it after the first line of CON_QCLASS:, but it
said like "<line> might be used uninitialized in this function", and some
other stuff.. anyways.. my question is, has anyone made it so you can
return to race menu from the class menu by typing a letter, in case you
don't want a class that is available to that race?

			  Paladine, the Dragon's Lord

   Nashak			Brian Williams		The Realms of Luminari
   nashak@darkstr.com		bmw@efn.org		darkstr.com 4001/4000

	      /							\
 	 O===(==DragonLance====---	     ---====DragonLance==)===O
	      \							/