Re: Looking for a site? Read me. If not, delete and dont flame.

From: Jack Wilson (deejay@cu-online.com)
Date: 06/26/96

Hades wrote:
> Is it necessary to rip apart any post someone makes based on spelling
> and common business practice?

If you're using someone else's bandwidth to do your advertising,
yes.  People are going to take apart your ad just to discourage
others from doing the same thing.

If you would like to advertise your services, you may take out ads
on web sites, or in magazines... any number of options are available
to you, and it won't be possible for people to flame you if you use
those options.

If you don't have the money to advertise through more conventional
means, you shouldn't be trying to run a business, and I certainly
would recommend that people avoid your "business".

--
[----- Jack Wilson ------- mailto:deejay@cu-online.com ----------------]