Re: looking for a site

From: Nuku Nuku (backdoor@wam.umd.edu)
Date: 06/26/96

> Hence, I do what I can to try and find the people who are interested. I try
> by free posting. Evidently everyone knows more than me and I should shut up.

Well, I've seen a few people here asking for a place to run their mud, so
I thought it was a valid place to post it since it attempts to cater to
the needs of certain people that WOULD be on this list.  I forwarded the
letter to someone I know that is looking for a better site than what they
currently have, and this looks pretty good.

Thank you for the post, and for this instance at least, I don't see much
reason to flame other than for his pricing which is none of our business
nor something that should be discussed on this list anyway.

Pirahna