Re: Mailing List Rules

From: Edge (edge@microserve.net)
Date: 06/27/96

	I don't think he was saying the only questions that should be
allowed are coding questions, he's saying that questions that DO pertain
to the code shouldn't be just simple C questions. I agree with this rule,
and saying if you want to run a mud you should learn C first is actually
not a very childish statement. Without C knowledge, which there are a few
muds like this, your MUD is going to be pretty much straight out of the
tar boring old circlemud with the only mods being the ones you dloaded and
asked how to install on a group. Now if you personally don't know C, which
I do not, there are still plenty of things to do as an admin, but you
definately need to look into hiring or getting a friend who knows c to
help you out, because coding is what REALLY seperates your MUD from the
rest, and makes it interesting :).

	If you have any flames etc, please don't send them to the group,
just send them to edge@microserve.net =8^)