Re: Extra Line Space -- Bug (fwd)

From: ShadowLord (dkoepke@california.com)
Date: 06/27/96

On Thu, 27 Jun 1996, Wu Tang Clan wrote:

> How do i eliminate the extra line spaces in Daniel Koepke Improve do_who
> patch?

Okay, I found my mistake.  Before it checks the invisible level and does

  sprintf(buf, "%s (i%d)", buf, GET_INVIS_LEVEL(wch));

You need to place the line

  *buf = '\0';

OUTSIDE OF ANY 'if' statements.  That will fix the errors.  BTW, with the
above sprintf, you can shorten it to:

  sprintf(buf, " (i%d)", GET_INVIS_LEVEL(wch));

> Also when some sets a flags that should show up on the who list is is
> display beside everyones names

The above should fix that, too.

Sorry for the inconvience and late response!

	-dak